Wiesbaden, Germany Vicenza, Italy Brussels, Belgium Tucson, Arizona Washington, DC Baghdad, Iraq Kabul, Afghanistan
Civilian SponsorshipBeing selected as a sponsor is a meaningful and important responsibility. Sponsorship ensures newcomers and their families have a positive first impression of the Command. Sponsors provide proactive relocation assistance and pave the way for a smooth transition into their new assignment. Please read the following information carefully. When you're ready to get started click on Sponsorship Plan of Action.
- Contact Army Community Services (ACS) to schedule Sponsorship Training with the Relocation Assistance Mangers. This is a one time requirement and is approximately 2 hours of training.
- Be given a Sponsorship Plan of Action, which will be maintained for one year and subject to inspection.
- Send out Welcome Letter from the Commander within 10 working days of receipt
- Send out ACS welcome packets if available
- Should plan to greet the incoming civilian and family members upon arrival
- Should familiarize the new employee and family members to the activity and community. This orientation is in addition to any formal briefings.
39th Signal Battalion