Trained professionals seamlessly integrating Warfighter and Sustaining Base Information Management requirements into the Global Information Grid by innovatively using current and future technologies in support BN AOR, and USAREUR.
Install, operate, and maintain communications infrastructure, information systems and services that extend the GIG to enable AJIM Forces.
- Provide trained and ready forces.
- Provide regional COMSEC support.
- Provide strategic communication support to USAREUR exercises.
- Plan, manage, and provide C4 services within our AOR.
- C2 regional networks through NETOPS.
- Ensure force well being.
Battalion Commander's Priorities
- Transition the Battalion from Network Service Centers to Regional Operations Centers, Operation Centers, Operation Maintenance Centers and standing up the Area Processing Center - Grafenwoehr.
- Full Operational Capabilities for the Area Processing Center and Regional Operations Centers, Operations Centers, and Operation Maintenance Centers.
- Implement the "Single DOIM" for all supported units and garrisons.
- Oversee the new construction on all garrisons.
APO AE 09114
69th Signal Battalion
- Constituted 13 August 1942 in the Army of the United States as the 69th Signal Battalion
- Activated 15 December 1942 at Camp McCain, Mississippi
- Inactivated 20 April 1945 in Austria
- Allotted 11 March 1955 to the Regular Army and activated at Fort George G. Meade, Maryland
- Inactivated 1 March 1970 in Vietnam
- Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, 69th Signal Battalion, activated 17 March 1972 in Vietnam
- Inactivated 13 November 1972 at Oakland, California
- Activated 1 June 1974 in Germany